THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2010-05-09

Return of the crimson butterfly (or something like that)

KL. The most exciting place in Malaysia. Peh, orang cakap klo da dok KL gi tempat lain mst mati kutu punye klo dok tempat lain.

Sadly, that wasn't the case for me. Orang lain dengar je kne outstation gi KL seronok gile, but for me who had just returned from... eh, kne cte dari mule kot haha. So here goes...

EPISODE 1
My road to auditing begins...

So, macam hari 1st tu smangat gile la kan, even got a haircut sume. Reached the office kol 7 am coz aya anta sebab malas nak drive. So sempat la gi wat bende2 yang patot. At around 7.30am, was getting bored to death so gi la carik office. Hmm, level 11, went up and got a little cuaks when I saw the sign, Ernst & Young. But got pissed when I couldn't enter sbb xde kad tap tap die. Waited for a while when FINALLY someone came and opened the door for me. That was one of the longest 10 minutes of my life (tying with psa and crg classes).

Then it was the time to meet the HR manager yang seblom ni borak ngan En. Rashid je. Luckily, there were a few people already there. Another trainee, and some permanent staff. Pastu kene isi borang. S#it. I've never filled up my own forms before. Mesti orang lain yang tulisan lagi lawa. So, I was like blur gile tataw nak isi mane dulu. Name? Hmm ade bin ke xde bin? It was time to bring out the IC with the excuse that x hapal address sniri. Peh isi borang pon pressure macam jawap exam. Siap tiru lagi haha. If a person who designs forms made exam papers, I think it would be one of the toughest exam papers ever.

When that ordeal was over, it was time for introductions. But auditors, being auditors, were not in the office. So the HR introduced us to the admin staff and the *shudder* partner. Luckily the partner was very friendly, and after a brief introduction we were brought to the common pool (the place of people who don't have their own desk). So just as I was about to settle down, someone came up to me.

"Amir?" she asked.
"Yes" I answered.
"I already requested your laptop for you. Let's go" she said
"(That was fast)" I thought to myself.

And before I knew it, after being waved off by the HR manager, I was going to "audit", and during that week I learned that...

"I never realized how stupid I was at doing real work. The difference between working and studying was as different as a double dutch ice cream is to pringles (although they both taste just as good)"

But till next time.

2 reactions to this post:

Huril 'Ain said...

haha nice

Lyna said...

punya ak semangat bc ...
igtkn da abis da rupenye br episod satu ... haha