THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009-09-20

my demons have returned

The fasting month is finally over. It's time to relax and enjoy Raya as much as possible before returning to 3 weeks of the hell known as class right before facing the final exams without a study week. But before that, I'd just like to flash-back on some events that happened this fasting month...

bizarre, oh bizarre
Having been to section 7, 13 and 18's bizarres, I think the best one was section 18. I don't know why, coz it wasn't as big as Section 13's, and it was very crowded. Maybe it was because I went with my mama Anis. My favourite one will always be at Section 7 with the abang murtabak yang betul2 memahami maksud xmo bawang, the kueh seller that has 17 children and went through 7 years of perilous education without producing any results, and of course the roti john yang sedap itu.

eXuberance
It was a very stressful 2 weeks for all of us (well mainly just for Paan, Ohm and Reen but I tried to help where I could), but finally after sleepless nights (again just Paan, Ohm and Reen) we (they, well I'd like to think we) produced an eXuberance that I could say that I was proud to be a part of. I think it'll make its debut at Pekan Syawal, so stay tuned. Well of course I couldn't talk about eXuberance without mentioning the journey to Puncak Perdana, which brings us to the next topic:

Puncak Perdana
It was a Thursday. After pestering Yana to go to my house (which was of course an adventure in its own right as we missed the junction once and almost missed it again. 3 navigators does not equal not getting lost) so that I could go get my shoes, (which I made a personal record of going up 4 floors, unlocking that damned grill, putting my shoes on, locking that damned grill and going down the same 4 floors all in 5 minutes on a fasting day) we finally started our journey to Puncak. We arrived full of spirit raring to go, but the Puncakies weren't even ready yet. I was a little nervous at first not knowing what to expect, but right at that moment I knew that I was "somewhat" at home. We took a lot of pictures where there were more pictures of us then there was of them, and returned right in time to receive our much awaited CRG 530 results (yes, xfail!).

eXuberance pic day
This was a fun one. Poor Mr blue car, getting "noda"ed like that. While the important people were busily dicussing how to get the best picture, I just spent most of my time taking pictures of myself jumping around like an idiot. The pics looked cool though. Ended the day breaking fast at padang kat dataran shah alam, with Yana, Meira and 2 mcD burgers.

"Ei gatal la, banyak nyamuk."
"Ko memang gatal" XP

Raya Shoppin
I got my sweater back and got myself some Adidas Jawpaws. Life is good.


"30 days of suffering just to enjoy one day of utter freedom?
Life shouldn't be like that but it is.
Selamat Hari Raya to all"

Stay noted for the open house edition...

3 reactions to this post:

Lyna said...

sape yg gatal tue ??? hahaha

(@_@) said...

mama anis n ame, seswai lah tu.. watak sampingan x memberi kesan ker? hahah

AishahReen Musa said...

amir gile