THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009-06-25

2 weeks left

10 days to be exact, damn thought it would be longer than that. Had to count the days on the calender 1 by 1, my brain doesn't seem to work during the holidays (and I like it that way). Hmm seem to have lost my muse ever since results came out, oh well. Just thought I'd share some things that have I've been thinking of these past few days.

H1N1 outbreak in Shah Alam
Well I don't know if can be called an outbreak yet, but after reading the newspapers, asking the ever knowledgable Paan and viewing Fateha's facebook wall post, it seems that it's getting quite serious there. Just hope that it will be over soon, as getting free holidays is always fun but not under these circumstances. Holiday because of epidemic = not fun.

Practical Training (or internship or whatever)
Still haven't done anything yet, I know that they say UiTM does everything but feel guilty for not preparing for everything. Oh well as long as my lazyness>guilt, I'll just leave it to UiTM then.

Registration woes
Well don't wanna say to much about that as I can't do anything about it, I just hope everything will straighten out soon. Too many sudden changes + problematic registration = total confusion

New parking system in UiTM
Well we'll just see how that works. Just hope they have enough busses, or something. I don't know, guess I'll just have to see it for myself and prey to God that it doesn't crumble immediately. Lack of planning = total chaos. At least I'll have a valid excuse for coming late.

Well I think thats all I can remember. I think I'll go back to listening to 6ixth Sense Cinta Yang Sempurna now.

This world is just getting to chaotic, can someone please take me away, even if it's just for a while...

0 reactions to this post: