THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009-06-19

reading

A BOOK
For some it's a gateway to another world, where the only thing needed is imagination
For me it's just something that proves it's worth at exam time, reminding me why I would forgo (I've always wanted to use that word) other important stuff like video games and other fun stuff. Other than that specific moment, it's just a paperweight or something I use to crush cockroaches with.
But starting from right now-ish, that is all gonna change. I hope it is anyway. I will try to take a book, without the intention to kill any cockroaches or to weight any paper, and try to read it.

BUT IT LOOKS SO BORING
That's just the cover. Once you open the book, you will be immersed in a world so wonderful and spectacular, you won't want to leave it.

I'VE TURNED A PAGE, NOTHING'S HAPPENING
Maybe you're just not turning it hard enough. Huh?

MAYBE THE PROBLEM ISN'T ME, IT'S THE BOOK
I love using stupid excuses.

Well the first attempt was a failure, but as they say

"niat tu yang penting"

right? This is not over, I will read a book. Just not right now...

3 reactions to this post:

bowling2012 said...

try faceBOOK...

rostu

Huril 'Ain said...

Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events.
Won't fail a person such as you are.

narbor.

Lyna said...

niat la sgt ...
huhuhu