THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2010-08-25

the FAR is on fire

Test's in 2 hours, so what the hell I am I doing here?

Don't know, but here goes:

PINEAPPLE, crazy pineapple dancing on the floor

I am a creature of habit. So much that, I could buy stuff from the bazaar bak kate dewa "sekali pusing". But yesterday, we had to "due kali pusing" as neither I or Bromeo had bought our drinks. I was getting bored of air tehbu so I taught I would go a little wild and buy something else. And that something else was DumDumDum, air nenas. I don't know if it was because it was so yellow, or because I could see the pinapple chunks from inside the container, or because bak kate dewa again "bapak besar plastik die, ko siyes RM 2 je?", I bought a drink that was yellow, had chunks of pineapple in it and was damn cheap, well according to the God of the Cheap anyway.

So skip to the moment when it was almost time to break fast, I opened the plastic, put it in a bowl like I usually did and let go. Little did I know that the pineapple would also let itself go. Gedebush was the sound it made as it began flowing everywhere on the table, on my chair and on the floor. Luckily it didn't touch the food on the table. Dewa gave me a big pot to contain the pineapple i case it let itself out again, I cleaned up and broke fast while sitting on a wet chair. I've learnt my lesson. Pineapples are evil, evil creatures that cannot be contained.

IT was you who made my brown hands blue

So, I was studying for the test of the most interesting subject in the world, FAR 600. It was so interesting that I had to take a 30 minute break every 5 minutes because of the overload of super interestingness. So, I decided to make it more interesting by taking notes. But a couple of moments later, the only notes I made were pictures of a penguin, a shop and a snow angel trying to kick each others' asses. So, I decided that it was time for my next 30 minute break, and I began it with colouring. I took out my blue colouring pen, took off the lid and went crazy.

Then, as I was about to select another colour, I realized that my hands had blue ink on them. "Did I go crazy a little bit to much and perhaps scribbled on my own hands?" I thought to myself. That couldn't be possible, so I inspected the pen. Saw that it was leaking, so touched the leaky part to make sure. Okay, blue ink on my fingers. Then touched it again to confirm that it was leaking. Yes, blue fingers again. I think my pen also had a pineapple in it. Oh well, at least it can be contained by the lid, for now...

OH yes, I had a dream of you

"Even in my dreams you can make me feel like I'm lying on a bed of clouds"

Okay, it's time to face@fail the FAR...

1 reactions to this post:

Lyna said...

haha ... nenes xsedap!