THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2010-10-31

What is a life?

If life was a game

I would be a 10 hp grunt that would be gloriously defeated by the hero
Or a character with average stats

If life was a horror movie
I would be the one complaining and be killed off first

If life was a song
It would have ups and downs right where I expected them to be

If life was a fairy tail
I don't think I've even passed the introduction of hardship and "stepmother"ness phase

If life was a social networking site
I would always be asked to "add more friends"

But life's so much more, isn't it?
What will be left after you take away all of the above?

I'm don't know, but I'm sure about one thing that will be left.



ME


Yeah, me. IN ALL MY GLORY.

Quoted from Britney Spears "If you seek Amy",

"Love me, hate me, say what you want about me,
but all of the boys and all of the girls want to if you seek Amy"

...well that didn't come out right. That's life, anyway.
Face it or avoid it, accept it or deny it, just keep moving.

Two more to go...
Lets do this...

1 reactions to this post:

mahpuzah said...

salam.....love u ame.....who is so full of life,larger than life,lively........hahaha....