THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2010-08-25

19 things for my 2 readers

1. No matter who comes after this, they'll never be anything like you.

2. If perfect's what your looking for than just stay the same.
3. If I said you were anything less, it would be a lie.
4. Rain seems to suck less when I know you'll be there after that.
5. The ones who I let in.
6. Because you always seem to be the one saving me.
7. A promise I'd like to keep.
8. There's never been a time when I didn't need it.
9. When times get tough, never stop moving.
10. Hope is just holding on and waiting for the best to come.
11. Sometimes you just need to accept that the world will suck.
12. Just relax and things will be ok.
13. What I'd like to be.
14. You'll be there even when I'm wrong.
15. And I'll always be there too.
16. Wondering why I didn't realize this all this time.
17. When you fly, take me with you.
18. I'm enjoying every second of the ride.
19. I'll never forget.

THANK YOU

"If you don't understand, it's not for you (and I have more than 2 readers)"

3 reactions to this post:

(@_@) said...

i like~

Lyna said...

ptt ak xphm ...
:p

mahpuzah said...

salam....hey,i like this! i am your other readers but that's cool.....hahaha....i love you.